Our October 2017
newsletter is now out!
Here is a brief outline of what is
included in our latest newsletter.
We were at the Global Biobank Week 2017 held at Stockholm, Sweden! We presented
a poster: "Research Collaboration using Cloud: How Biobanks can
Collaborate to Accelerate Biomedical Research" in collaboration with Dr.
Jim Vaught, Editor-in-Chief, Biopreservation & Biobanking. Through the
poster, we showcased how a cloud-based biorepository LIMS can automate and
streamline biorepository operations, and help follow regulatory guidelines
seamlessly, thus maximizing the return on investment.
CloudLIMS Lite version 1.65 is now available!
Feature enhancements include:
1) Intuitive dashboard showing a snapshot of various laboratory activities (see
dashboard image above)
2) Enhanced navigation with a side menu, giving users more workspace
3) Configure new units of measurement for numeric data fields
4) Set a default unit at the attribute level
5) Copy Study ID from parents to aliquots
The complete newsletter is available for download from here: https://cloudlims.com/newsletters/lims-newsletters.html#
To subscribe to our newsletter, please visit: https://cloudlims.com/support/subscribe-newsletter.html