Join us Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 2:00pm EDT
“When we first started realizing that our LIMS was getting a bit “long in the tooth” and we were having difficulty satisfying our needs in an efficient way, we naturally assumed that the answer to our problems would be solved by upgrading our LIMS. We watched a couple of demos highlighting the fixes and new capabilities available in the latest version of our LIMS and our LIMS vendor assured us that everything would be great once we upgraded. We didn’t even pause to think that maybe a new/different laboratory informatics solution might satisfy our needs better, yield more benefits, and take less time, effort, and money to implement.”
If this scenario sounds familiar to you then please join us for a one hour webinar where we will explore strategies and methodologies that your organization should employ before making a decision on whether to upgrade your current LIMS or look for a new lab informatics solution. We will also explore what factors should be analyzed and optimized as well as some best practices to be followed to ensure that regardless of your final decision, upgrade or buy new, your lab informatics project will yield the results you are looking for.
- - How to perform a Cost/Benefits Analysis to assist in determining whether to upgrade or buy new
- - The key opportunities for improvement that should never be overlooked when upgrading or implementing new
- - How to ensure that your current and future needs are supported in your selected solution
- Winning strategies and methodologies for determining whether to upgrade or buy new
Who Should Attend?
- - Lab Informatics Stakeholders
- - Laboratory Directors and Managers (R&D, QA/QC)
- - Researchers, Scientists, and Technicians
- - Plant Management and Manufacturers
- - IT Executives and Leaders
You will have the opportunity to speak directly with a CSols subject matter expert who will answer the questions you may have.
This is a complimentary hour long presentation including a Q & A portion.
Wednesday, Septemeber 20, 2017 at 2:00pm EDT
CSols, Inc. reserves the right to grant or deny access to its webinars, literature, and other materials at its sole discretion.