Join us Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 2:00pm EST
The ultimate product of any laboratory is information which is generally disseminated in the form of a report. STARLIMS™ has a variety of options and mechanisms available to support the development of reports. The reporting needs of a laboratory organization can be very broad, such that the development of reports can take up a considerable amount of time and effort, both during the initial STARLIMS™ implementation and on an on-going basis. This effort can be minimized while optimizing the flexibility of your reporting capabilities in many ways.
In this one hour webinar, discover advanced reporting techniques using the STARLIMS™ and SAP Crystal Reports® environments utilizing data-driven dynamic variables. Also, learn how to create a STARLIMS™ “app” which allows end-users to show/hide report sections and report elements, or even change the general behavior of a report, without having to change code in either the STARLIMS™ application or the SAP Crystal Reports report template.
- - Discover how to use embedded variables within SAP Crystal Reports, which can be dynamically set from the STARLIMS™ DB to control the appearance and formatting of a STARLIMS™ report.
- - Learn how to dynamically-control element appearance and formatting of sections and elements within SAP Crystal Reports templates based on properties associated with a currently logged-on user.
- - Explore how to improve flexibility and content of your STARLIMS™ reports
- - Reduce STARLIMS™ implementation and development costs associated with the need to continually create new SAP Crystal Reports templates to accommodate changing specifications and needs
Who Should Attend?
- - STARLIMS™ Developers with some experience integrating SAP Crystal Reports® templates
- - STARLIMS™ Administrators with some experience specifying requirements for SAP Crystal Reports within Starlims
- - SAP Crystal Reports developers with some experience integrating with STARLIMS™
You will have the opportunity to speak directly with a CSols Consultant and receive further insight and real-time answers.
This is a complimentary hour long presentation including a Q & A portion.
Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 2:00pm EST
CSols, Inc. reserves the right to grant or deny access to its webinars, literature, and other materials at its sole discretion.