Paperless Lab Academy 2017
2020 ROADMAP for DIGITAL CONVERGENCE
Transforming scientific information into actionable insight
The Paperless Lab Academy is the ideal learning platform, for those considering consolidating, integrating and simplifying laboratory data management systems. The PLA is recognized by Gartner as one of the best European Lab Automation events!
Mark your calender 4 and 5 April, 2017 and join us to celebrate our next year's 5 year anniversary of the Paperless Lab Academy! Our new website will be available in November!
The LIMS, ELN, LES congress will include:
- Expanding the holistic lifecycle…. Data lifecycle, product life cycle and simulation life cycle
- Learning from external collaboration pitfalls. (Collaboration is more than just sharing data.)
- Strategies to adopt IoLT (Internet of Lab Things) to enable consumer participation to accelerate R&D outcome
- Use of data analytics to detect Data Integrity
- Spreadsheet management – How to manage versions of the almost the same spreadsheet?
- Audit trail as a source to improve operational excellence
- Transforming to self-documents processes. Learnings from other industries. What can we learn from the iPhone in the lab?
- Impact of Robotics on paperless document flow
- Are we training our scientist right? How to measure alignment of our personnel skill-set
- Waterfall vs agile processes. So what?
- Modelling and simulation to predict shelf-life time. (Speeding-up development process, reduce batch failures early)
- Gaining insides by integrating different scientific technologies processes
- PACA vs CAPA (pro-active (P first) rather Corrective) (Publication)
We expect again 200+ delegates. 25 suppliers (they make it happen that delegates don’t have to pay a fee), 20 workshops, conference cocktail reception and dinner.