Join us on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 2pm EDT
Your organization has determined that it needs a Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) in order to attain and support its laboratory and business goals. Your capital appropriations cycle is rapidly approaching and your management is requiring you to submit a comprehensive budget for this project. There will be no going back to the trough! Will you submit the right amount in order to be successful? What factors, considerations, and costs should you be exploring beyond those of LIMS licensing, hardware, and standard implementation?
In this one hour webinar, we will examine the different types of LIMS licensing schemas available today and how these options will impact your budgeting for a successful LIMS project. Additionally, we will explore other factors that need to be considered when budgeting for a successful LIMS project. Lastly, we will explain how informatics strategy and planning can be utilized to ensure that the complete LIMS project cost picture is developed and detailed.
- • What is included in the typical LIMS vendor quote?
- • What are the different LIMS licensing options available today and how each affects your budget
- • What other factors and considerations should be explored to ensure your LIMS budget is comprehensive
- • How informatics strategy and planning assists in developing a complete LIMS cost view
Who Should Attend:
- • Lab Informatics Stakeholders
- • Laboratory Directors and Managers (R&D, QA/QC)
- • Researchers, Scientists, and Technicians
- • Plant Management and Manufactures
- • IT Executives and Leaders
You will have the opportunity to speak directly with an informatics industry expert and receive real-time answers.
This is a complimentary hour long presentation including a Q&A section.
Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 2pm EDT
CSols, Inc. reserves the right to grant or deny access to its webinars, literature, and other materials at its sole discretion.
131 Continental Drive, Suite 303
Newark, DE 19713
302-731-5290 | www.csolsinc.com